The Oasis nursing home has been in operation since 1996. Our facility was created by a team of people with extensive experience in the field, in order to fill a gap in the provision of high-quality services for those in the autumn of life.
The Regional Administration of Attica covers the licensing, oversight, and regular evaluations of our facility. Our facilities receive excellent assessments, meaning that they constitute the best in the field. We are members of the Greek Care Homes Association.
The experience we have accumulated over all these years, our human-centered approach, our attention to detail and our continual investment in the improvement of our services render us a top choice for our clients.
Philosophy – Vision
At Oasis nursing home we treat each person we care for with personal attention and respect, understanding their individual needs. Our experienced and specialized staff offers 24-hour care to meet the needs of those in our care. Our staff has the experience to meet the physical and psychological needs of our elderly residents.
We continually implement mental exercise programs, which help maintain and improve the capabilities of the elderly.
Our vision is to maintain and promote the wellbeing and health of our residents, taking fully into account their desires and needs through a relationship of trust, and we offer nursing and medical care based on research and scientific knowledge. We believe that those in our care, together with their relatives, must be kept informed about their progression in terms of their health, and should participate in the decision-making process regarding their care, which will be undertaken with the utmost respect for their desires and beliefs.
At Oasis nursing home, our goal is to provide the best-quality care in a hospitable and family-like setting. We strive to ensure safety, comfort and attention to detail.
We strive to:
- Provide a safe, stable and comfortable environment, where personal care and respect for the individual and their dignity is of the utmost importance.
- Offer quality care in order to meet the physical, psychological and social needs of those we care for.
- Relieve pain and foster a sense of wellbeing.
- Strengthen and maintain physical and mental capabilities as well as a healthy social life.
- Offer those we care for the right to personal independence and personal choice.
- Offer an exception level of quality and choice in the food we provide, with a range of dishes on the menu that meet the dietary needs of residents and are in keeping with a Mediterranean diet.
- To establish realistic and achievable goals, and to encourage the participation of those we care for and their families in the decision-making process in order to achieve specific goals.